Thursday, August 03, 2006

Brownies!

"Let's go home and make some brownies!" is by far one of the best lines I've heard in recent memory! In fact, this could be a pick up line for single desi men in the US trying to hit on women:

"Hey Baby? You wanna go back to my place and make some brownies?"

Actually that sounds more like a crude proposal of sorts. Well, I'm not going to risk testing that statement! :) Good luck to whomsoever tries that line. And if it works, don't forget to make me some too!

What?! I'm talking about baking brownies in the kitchen-oven? What'd you think I was talking about?

Hee hee!

2 Comments:

At 12:58 AM , Blogger Sib said...

Folks read this post of yours might be inclined to spew "you Bas@$#d" and a few other choice epithets at you ! Beware ! :)

 
At 10:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Dude. Have you heard a better pick up line which goes...

"You look like preeti Zinta"....

I have seen this used most efficently (without any chappals in return) by my esteemed guru Bhaskar Nallapureddy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home