Thursday, March 09, 2006

$185K

Some of the conversation this evening (initiated by Salil) was about the news that new IIM-A graduates were offered salaries of up to $185,000 this year. That, for a fresh graduate, is a sh*t-load of money!!

It also baffles me that there's so much of money floating around. More importantly, it begs the question: Mera number kab aayega?!(Translation:"When will my number come?" i.e. "When will my turn come to be paid that kind of money?")

Update by Sib : Well, $185K is old news by the looks of it.

2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM , Blogger MYV said...

Holy Cr*p. What the hell are we doing here? Now I am assailed with existentialist doubts again.

 
At 11:20 AM , Blogger brij said...

put some more info at my wordpress site.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home